Skip to content
Your first visit . . .
- Please plan for at least 90 minutes in our office, to allow sufficient time for paperwork, an examination, x-rays (if necessary) and discussion.
- Please bring a complete list of any medications you are presently taking, including vitamins, herbs, minerals and OTC products (like Aspirin/Advil).
- Please write down any questions you have for Dr. Balica in advance, so she can completely address all of your concerns or issues.
Payment Methods . . .
- We accept all major credit cards, cash, personal checks or approved payment plans.
- We can offer easy payment plans through third-party companies, such as CareCredit and Lending Club Patient Solutions. Some plans are available with No-Interest and No-Down Payment, up to 12 months!
You’re among friends, we help everyone . . .
- Some of our first-time patients have not seen a dentist in years and are embarrassed about the condition of their teeth. You are among friends here . . . we help everyone. You deserve credit for getting it started. We can help you figure out a sensible, affordable plan to improve your oral health. We can take small, comfortable steps, at your speed. Dr. Balica is a conservative dentist, which means that she believes in saving your natural teeth (rather than removing them). She also believes that your treatment should be painless. She has special equipment and techniques to accomplish that . . . and over 27 years of experience!
Easy Parking and Public Transportation . . .
- Our office is easy to find. We are located at 3149 Steinway Street, between Broadway and 31st Avenue (in the middle of the block). There is a MUNICIPAL PARKING LOT directly across the street, for your driving convenience. You can park for up to 2 hours.
- If you prefer public transportation, we are only a 5 minute walk from the “R” or “M” Subway lines, which stop at Steinway Street. There are also several MTA buses which pass directly in front of our office.