Skip to content
Your first visit . . .
- Please plan for at least 90 minutes in our office, to allow sufficient time for paperwork, an examination, x-rays (if necessary) and discussion.
- Please bring a complete list of any medications you are presently taking, including vitamins, herbs, minerals and OTC products (like Aspirin/Advil).
- Please write down any questions you have for Dr. Balica in advance, so she can completely address all of your concerns or issues.
Payment Methods . . .
- We accept all major credit cards, cash, personal checks or approved payment plans.
- We welcome most major insurance plans.
- We can offer easy payment plans through third-party companies, such as CareCredit and Lending Club Patient Solutions. Some plans are available with No-Interest and No-Down Payment, up to 24 months!
Dental Insurance . . .
- Dental insurance generally offers you a major discount on your treatment. However, it is only meant as an “assistance program” and may not completely cover all of the treatment you need. Our office insurance expert will help you to obtain all the benefits you are entitled to. Your insurance is a contract between you and your insurance company. We submit the paperwork on your behalf and make recommendations for treatment. Your insurance company then decides what they will pay for, but our advice is not always accepted by them. We base your treatment plan on what Dr. Balica says is the correct treatment for you, not by what the insurance “might” pay for. You are ultimately responsible for any charges that your insurance company denies or is not covered under your policy.